who would think that a wife b would be a staple item in a fashion lover's closet? it most definitely is in mine, and it should be in yours! it's so easy to create multiple MUST HAVE looks with such a simple, inexpensive item (that you could steal right from your boyfriend's closet)!
ways to dress up the wife b:
- pair it with a chunky necklace - you can never wear too many necklaces with this item so just keep piling them on! long and short. colorful. silver and gold. (i love the mix-match of metals trend)!
- wear a colorful bra under it - this is a fun way to add some subtle color to your outfit. the brighter the better! (my favorite - marc jacobs yellow)!
- wear a high waist - pair a fun, colorful or detailed belt with it and it will dress the outfit right up!
- wear sheer - put a colorful sheer cover up with it (pastels look great)! you could even cinch the waist with a belt to add even more of a pop!
- make a crop top - if your daring and want to show off those abs you've been working oh so hard on, cut it! pair it with a high waist, there's not a better accessory than your own!
have any more ideas? please share! and remember fashion doesn't always have to be expensive. be creative!