Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket
   

Saturday, September 8, 2012

NYFW - friday 9/7 & saturday 9/8 favies

New York Fashion Week is in full swing and I am absolutely dying over these designs! It was hard to limit my favorites and we only approaching day 3. It appears that leather and the cut out tunics and dresses will still be in this spring and I couldn't be more thrilled! I wasn't ready to give them up. I almost died over the sequined accents from VPL whose layering and over sized tops gave us a bit of grunge.

Let me stop talking and you start drooling!

Jason Wu:


VPL:


BCBG Max Azria:


Charlotte Ronson:

Tess Giberson:


Cushnie et Tochs:


And last but certainly not least is my absolute favorite dress thus far. If only I had a celebrity client, I would smack this dress on her and send her to win best dressed at the Oscars.

Tadashi Shoji:


Who's your fav?

No comments:

Post a Comment